Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Shower - Part III

My 3rd baby shower was hosted by some wonderful ladies of a bible study I go to once a month, Behind the Bench.  The bible study is led by Dinna Spradlin, Dinna and her husband Greg are our region FCA leaders and since Gray and I lead FCA at the high school we have had the privilege of getting to know and love Greg and Dinna!  Behind the Bench is a bible study for coach's wives and it's fun to get together with women from around the area and encourage, laugh and pray together!  The shower was a diaper shower and once again, Gray and I were totally blown away and blessed by how much people are exciting for the arrival of our little Nolan!  I didn't get any pictures (total fail...) but trust me when I say we had a wonderful time, laughed and cried, it was just a sweet time! 
I have to give a small plug for Dinna, I just love her!  She is so great and spent countless hours with me after my dad passed away and just listened while I cried and tried to talk through my tears!  She was truly such an encouragement to me and has been over the past 3 years! I am so thankful for her and Greg and their ministry not only to students but their commitment to watching marriages and coach's grow in the Lord!  Thank you Dinna, I'm so thankful God placed you in my life!!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment