Friday, April 22, 2011

37 Weeks, Big Week!

37 weeks has been a big week in the Ange house!  Nolan is weighing in a 6 pounds, 7 ounces and looking good!  The ladies doing the ultrasound seem to think he's going to have chubby cheeks and a head of hair!  Gray and I find the hair thing a little ironic (G may be a little jealous - kidding Gray!) and we also think he has a baby mullet!  :)  It's so weird that they ultrasound techs (I call them techs, have no clue what their official title is) can look at the baby and say, "oh look at that hair!"  To me, it looks like a lighter gray around dark gray.  I have learned to pick up on certain things on the ultrasounds but I have to give the ladies credit that have done mine, they have been wonderful!! 

Also on the ultrasound this week we got to see Nolan doing his breathing exercises which they told us was something they look for and expect to see at this point!  It's so amazing to see his little body working already!  The only funny/sad thing was the little guy was sleeping and didn't want to be disturbed so she had to use the sound/vibration technique to get him up and moving! I feel bad but know it doesn't hurt him!  I am glad that Gray got to see it so now he knows what I'm talking about! 

Nolan is still breech and I am content with that!  I have my mind ready for a c-section and would almost be taken back if that wasn't how he was delivered!  I am starting to feel the aches of pregnancy.  It's not awful by any means but just the little things and my legs still feeling like I've run a marathon by the end!  My check in with Dr. Newman was pretty brief this week, but my love for her continues to grow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment