Friday, January 7, 2011

Dedication to Ross Duke

In all of our excitement about Nolan, we haven't even mentioned our 1st baby, baby Ross Duke!  He is the best little beagle pup!  I would like to think he really just loves me and Gray because he does...but he has such a great disposition he's good to anyone!! 
Poor Ross Duke, he's in for a rude awakening when Nolan comes!!  When Gray or I come in the door, we immediately look for him and go over and love on him!  The dog has got it MADE!!  He even has his Ringgold, GA Grandmommy that comes over most days and lets him out to play in the afternoon! 
The funniest thing is I was NOT a dog fan before we got Ross.  I really didn't even want him but as soon as we got him home I've done my best to claim him over Gray!!  I'm sure we seem crazy to a lot of people who don't have dogs (I would've thought I was crazy before getting Ross), but I'm telling you he's just the best!  Our neighbors, Eric and Holly, have Ross's brother O'Malley and it's so funny to think Dukers brother is 2 houses up (we've had some good story lines on this one...).  Eric and Holly laugh at Gray and I because we have so many names for Ross, very rarely is he called Ross by Gray or I.  His most common name is Dukers but lately we've been calling him Bubbies.  I think I should stop here before I make myself sound too bad!! 

Anyway, we love our beagle pup and we're glad he's been ours!!  For the record, I was against Dukers going sledding but Gray insisted!!

1 comment:

  1. O'malley wants to know where his picture is since you gave him a shout out on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete