Monday, January 24, 2011

24 weeks!

I was so excited to be able to say I am 24 weeks, 6 months along! It just seemed like a milestone that a while ago I didn't know I would reach!  I am still feeling Nolan move a lot, Gray is asking several times a day if I have felt Nolan move and I always say, "yes, but not really right now."  Which is true, I seem to feel him most early in the morning and it night when I'm laying in bed.  Maybe that's because days that I am working I don't notice him as much because I'm busy.  I was thinking this week was going to be uneventful (in pregnancy) until we made a trip to Nashville. 

When I knew we were going to Nashville I scouted out where the Pottery Barn Kids store was because they have bedding bedding that I like and I wanted to see it in person.  Before going to the PBK, I was pretty adament about not having a themed nursery, I was thinking stripes/plaids/solids for bedding then just getting some accents for his room.  I had no idea what the accents would be, just knew I didn't want a particular theme.  Well, we get to PBK we are looking around and the bedding I have been thinking about isn't kept in stock in the store.  So, we look around on the sale rack is really cute bedding that Gray has pointed out to me before online but I have veto-ed because of the theme.  When it was sitting on the rack and then I looked at the sales price (1/2 price!)  I knew it was meant for us!  It really is perfect for us and we think Nolan will be happy too! :)

Nolan's Bedding at Pottery Barn Kids

We bought the crib skirt, bumper and sheet!  There is a really cute whale themed bedding that I would like to get a sheet and pillow sham from to put with his sailboats!  I am still not sure about what crib to get but Gray and I have it narrowed down somewhat (depending on the day)!  We just can't wait to meet baby Nolan and put him in his sailboat bed!


Here are my ever-growing belly shots!  The first one is 24 weeks, 4 days and the second picture is 24 weeks 6 days! 






Only 16 weeks to go!  I would rather think about it as 24 weeks down!! 


2 comments:

  1. AHHH! look at how cute you look in the red shirt!! I love Nolan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I see a belly...you are beautiful Sara!

    ReplyDelete