Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nolan's Room

We picked up Nolan's bed on Friday and Gray set it up for me on Saturday while I was working.  We had to work this Saturday as a snow day make up day.  Gray decided to take the day off and he got a lot accomplished around the house - cleaning and setting up Nolan's bed!  We had debated on setting up the crib since our house is for sale. But, we've decided to embrace it and enjoy the time we have to plan for Nolan instead of holding ourselves back in fear of someone coming to look at our house and not liking it because a baby's room is set up instead of the room being staged a certain way!  Gray had to move all the stuff from one bedroom to another, but by the time I got home everything was set up, floors were vacumned...it was great!

Here are some pictures of his crib.  The only decoration that I have, my Aunt Rebecca gave me when we saw her in December and it matches PERFECTLY with Nolan's stuff!  Thank you Aunt Rebecca!! I'm hoping to play up the navy, red, and green from Nolan's bedding.  I just love the sail boats even more now seeing it set up on the crib!  We have a few technical difficulties to work out with the bumper on the crib because we have the mattress raised as high as it will go right now. 





The t-shirt and pants are my usual Sunday afternoon outfit!  At first, Gray didn't mind me wearing his shirts.  Today he commented that he was surprised that I would wear his stuff and not be embarassed.  Apparently, I'm too cheap to care about my pride because this is totally what I wore to Wal-Mart this afternoon.  I have tried not to buy a lot of maternity clothes because I am a cheapskate and there just really isn't a lot of cute stuff out (In my opinion).  I have borrowed some clothes from several friends which has saved me SO MUCH!  Thank you girls!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bedding and crib. It's so cute! You are looking great and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete