Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3rd Trimester!!

I am WAY behind in posting, I apologize to all 5 of my faithful readers!  :)

I'm going to just to a big swoop and get myself caught up on this pregnancy bit....I am now 28 weeks!  3rd TRIMESTER BABY!!  I am so excited to say that, I can't really believe it myself!!  So much crazy stuff has been going on, my body has finally started to show "signs" of Nolan inside and awkwardness in certain things.  Dr. Newman told me that my body is not my own while I'm pregnant and I'm now starting to believe everything she says and means by that!  I keep telling Gray, I can't believe I still have ____ days left to go (fill in depending on the time of course).  I know it will go by fast now, but May seems like forever away!  Gray and I have started talking to Nolan more and it's kind of fun, everytime I eat I feel him going crazy.  I lifted a box of test books the other day (knowing that was not a good idea but I was the only one around and needed to get it done...).  Afterwards, I got so worried.  I was driving and just pleaded with Nolan to please move so I knew everything was ok!  Granted, I know me lifting 1 heavy box isn't truly going to hurt him.  I just scared myself and needed him to reassure me!  Gray was asking me to do something not too long ago (can't remember what it was) and I said, "no, but I'll make you a deal....you can hold Nolan for the first hour he is born!!"  I am already wagering my son out to get things I want!  Wrong?  Probably!  (side note:  I don't think that deal will really hold up, I just said it thinking I might be too tired after labor to care if Gray holds him for an hour!) 

With my eating habits, I am officially OUT OF CONTROL!  I think it's because when I go to the dr. she comments on my weight and how great I'm doing so I feel the need to then indulge in my every craving!  I went to the grocery store this weekend and came home with:
  • Entemann's donuts - variety pack (Publix had the BOGO, it was calling me!!)
  • Cake Mix
  • Hot fudge sauce (to go with the ice cream already at home)
  • Oatmeal cookie mix (add in the chocolate chips already at home)
  • Caffeine free Coke (I am trying to limit my cafeine intake as much as possible 
On the way home, I ate 2 of the donuts out of the box! I didn't want anyone to see what I was doing in the parking lot of Publix so I was thankful when the girl did not offer to help me with my groceries!  I didn't know how I was going to slip the donuts in my purse with her standing over me!  Needless to say, I am OUT OF CONTROL!   I just feel the need to bake and eat a lot!  The blogging world has not helped this food addiction since I have found some great recipes on peoples blogs.  Why is it I can read a craft blog and never do that craft but I see the food blog and feel the impulse to buy the ingredients and cook immediately?!  Kind of annoying really!





Here is my picture from week 26 (almost 27). Nolan and I are growing rapidly!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment