Monday, March 28, 2011

Cleaning and Cleaning...

I just have to say I have not updated the blog because things have been CRAZY at the Ange house.  Remember how we had NO ONE look at our house for 2 months?  Well, we are making up for lost time for sure!  In the past week and a half we have had 6 showings!  Gray and I have perfected the Lysol shuffle!  If only I didn't work full time, this is stressing me out people!  Poor Ross, keeps getting put in the car and driven around Ringgold when he doesn't go to Eric and Holly's!  Between the Kittles' and Holly's mom - Dianne, Ross has been well taken care of while so much is going on!

We did have someone make an offer last week.  We countered back and apparently our counter offer was too much for him because he didn't counter back.  We were kind of disappointed only because we were both hoping this grueling process would be over soon but we will keep vacuuming until the right person comes along!  

I'm still not caught up on my rest and those who know me well know I require A LOT (Debs, #8, Holly and probably lots of other people but these are the few I can think of off hand that have vocalized their awareness of the fact....)!!

p.s. those of you who are remembering this post are probably thinking, "is she dumb...she left her retainers and bra on the counter OF COURSE her house hasn't sold!"  I promise....that was a 1 time occurrence that will not be repeated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment