Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Shower - Part 1

Over a 4 day time period, I had 3 showers for baby Nolan!! Yes, 3!!  It was so fun and people were gracious and generous beyond what Gray and I could have ever imagined!

Part 1 is dedicated to my work peeps who have been so wonderful to me!  They are SO excited for Nolan to come and have helped me in praying for him before he was ever conceived!  Gwen and her husband have specifically been praying for a "healthy, christian baby!"  (the Christian part started out as a joke but I think it's stuck!)  :)  There were so many wonderful people involved in making our school shower extra special:  Gwen, Terri, Jeana, Stacie, Alli, Cynthia, Leah....it was awesome! I can't even tell you how much I love the people we work with and how wonderful they have been to us!  They have seen me through a lot of tears and we are all just so excited to celebrate for Nolan's arrival!

To make things extra special for our day, we were able to plan it on the day my mom flew into Chattanooga so she was able to drive to LaFayette just in time to make it for the shower!  I am so thankful she was able to come and be apart of that with me!  When I walked outside to greet her, Debs was wearing a pin that said, "I'm the Grandma"  it was adorable!  This little guy is loved so much already, I can't even imagine when he comes!

A HUGE Thank You to all the great people we work with!  I hate that I didn't get a picture with the Guidance Ladies or my other "work peeps!"  Love you guys!!

Here are some pictures that Jeana took for me (thanks Jean!!):  Side note - it was St. Patrick's Day (why we're all in green!)

Diaper Cake made by Stacie and Leah.  Sign with Nolan's name made by Katie Quinn!:)
Me, Debs and G checking out the spread!
Me and Stacie....not our best pic but I love her!  She has been such a wonderful friend!
Gwen is behind me and Terri is beside me.  Terri made this amazing quilt for Nolan!  He is so loved already! 
          













































       


No comments:

Post a Comment